white headed woodpecker

  • Ed Pellizzon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      Hello All

      I am a canadian birder coming to California for a few weeks (mostly
      sticking to the coast) and am looking to find a white headed
      woodpecker, i realize that these birds may be difficult to find but am
      looking for an easy one, one that may be very reliable in its
      territory, i will be driving the main highway from Grants Pass to
      Crescent City, does anyone know of a bird in that vicinity.

      Ed Pellizzon
      Victoria B.C.
      Canada