New Web Pages Up

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Hi, all!

      Just finished up a couple of new pages for the Birding San Diego County
      website (below; scroll down to Birding San Diego): there's a new page for Pine
      Creek Road, as well as Tijuana Slough NWR. I also noticed that there were no
      links to Ramona Pond and Lindo Lake, so that's fixed now... Some of the older
      pages have been updated as I get data for them. Enjoy!

      Mary Beth Stowe
      San Diego, CA
      MiriamEagl@...
      _www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com)