The truth about Bentsen SP, Texas

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2001
      Hi Calbirders,

      A long post to Birdchat by Jim Williams this morning details the full
      background and intent of the World Birding Center. Jim's post left me both
      relieved and encouraged about the future of the area. I'm impressed with
      the intentions and scope of the project and the people who are running it.
      If you have not already read his message, you can read it in the BirdChat
      archives at

      http://listserv.arizona.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0111c&L=birdchat&F=&S=&P=72

      Again, this is an announcement, not a thread. Please do not reply to this
      message on list. Further discussions should take place on BirdChat and
      TexBirds.

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34*09'02" N, 118*22'47" W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22