woodpeckers Yosemite N.P.

  • herman_vanoosten
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hey all,

      A friend of mine spent half a year in Riverside in 2001 & back then,
      he photographed a woodpecker. We forgot all about it, but just now he
      scanned the pictures & I just uploaded them in the 'Photos' section of
      the CALBIRDS homepage. They're called 'woodpecker1' and 'woodpecker2'.

      Take a look, it might be interesting..!

      WHAT IS IT?! We have an idea though,

      hope to hear from you,

      Herman.