Request for Tide info

  • catbird117
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2005
      Does anyone know when the highest tides are in the Bay area this
      winter, or a site where I could find this info. I was hoping to do
      some railing this year.
      Thanks.
      Keith Condon
      Diamond Bar
    • Nathaniel Wander
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2005
        Interactive California tide information is available at:
        <http://www.saltwatertides.com/dynamic.dir/californiasites.html#francisco>

        Nathaniel Wander
        San Francisco
      • Steve Sosensky
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2005
          I prefer http://tbone.biol.sc.edu/tide/sites_uswest.html because it
          has more flexible display options. January 29th looks to be the best
          day, about an inch and a half lower than last year. The best location
          is Waldo's Dike in Inverness. Pray for lots of rain for a few days preceding.

          At 08:05 PM 2005-11-25 -0800, Nathaniel Wander wrote:
          >Interactive California tide information is available at:
          ><http://www.saltwatertides.com/dynamic.dir/californiasites.html#francisco>

          Good birding,

          Steve Sosensky,
          SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
          Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
          Toluca Lake, CA 91602 818-508-4946 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W
        • catbird117
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2005
            Thanks to all of those who responded. Hope to see you there.
            Good birding and Thanks.