Ducks ID pamphlets free on line downloads

  • Jim Greaves
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14 10:31 AM
      I received this tip regarding "Ducks At a Distance".

      The USGS supplies a zip file for it, as well as for "Waterfowl of the
      Central Flyway" for downloading. The zip file download links are
      (when asked what to do, press save and it will download to location
      of your choice on your PC; newer Macs can open zip files, older ones
      require a free converter, but I have no clue where to look for it at
      this point in time - might try Pure-mac.com or Downloads.com):

      Happy hunting! Thanks Mark!