Bell's Vireo video

  • les_lieurance
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
      CalBirders -

      The Bell's Vireo has continued in San Francisco through the weekend.
      I have posted a 30 second video at:

      <http://www.petrels.com/bevi.htm>

      Les Lieurance
      San Francisco
    • vireoman2004
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        Thanks Les -- looking at this bird, I can say without equivocation that
        it is NOT like any of the thousands of Least Bell's Vireos I have ever
        seen -- way too greenish-yellow on the back and sides. Wing flipping is
        not something I have seen in LBVI, though they do wag their tails. -
        Jim Greaves