Bolsa Chica Construction

  • Ed Stonick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      Greetings!

      While birding in Orange County yesterday I was surprised to find the main
      area of Bolsa Chica closed. A major reconstruction project is underway.
      The Amigos de Bolsa Chica have a website which details the plans. While the
      closure is an inconvenience it looks like the final product will be quite an
      improvement.

      Here is the url for the Amigos page detailing their plans, complete with
      maps and artists' conceptions of what the area will look like when all the
      work is done.

      http://www.amigosdebolsachica.org/news/restoration_update.htm

      Regards,

      Ed