john sterling's California county listing spreadsheet

  • Elias Elias
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hi

      I am looking for an updated version of John Sterling's county listing
      spreadsheet.

      I want to begin keeping my list using his spreadsheet but I don't want
      to make the 29 pages of updates to the spreadsheet. If feel OK about
      sending me you list, I'll just do a batch replace all your 1's with 0's.

      Thanks

      Elias

    • Elias Elias
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
        Hi CalBirders,

        Rob Fowler pointed out, much to my surprise, that the file available for
        downloading IS updated!

        Elias