feedback requested on the Monterey BirdBox, other bird-alert systems

  • Elias Elias
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm the administrator of the Arcata BirdBox. As you may know, our
      system crashed about a month ago. I am researching alternate systems
      and we are looking for feedback for the system in operation in Monterey
      County. Please send your thoughts to me or call at 707/826-2758.

      Thanks

      Aside from the Northern CA and the Monterey BirdBoxes, are there any
      other operable systems in California? in North America? the World?

      Elias