Roseate Spoonbill on San Diego Bay

  • aguillard2469
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Two photographer shooting pics of birds on South San Diego Bay found a
      Rosetae spoonbill at around 10:30 a.m.. They got the word out and many
      were able to obeserve and photograph the bird.

      The bird is flying around the southend from 7th to 8th street. Take
      Interstate 5 south to Imperial Beach. Take the Palm Ave exit and head
      west towards the ocean. Turn right on 7th Street. and head north to
      the very end and you'll find youself at the south end of the bay.

      I'll have pics no my website later this afternoon.

      Good Luck,

      Douglas Aguillard
      http://sdbirds.basiclink.com
      San Diego, CA