YBMA in Davis

  • jeff83180
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      Hello All,

      Yes, I realized that I used the wrong abbreviation just after I posted my original e-mail. My
      mistake. On a drive around west Davis yesterday morning, I counted 21 magpies. This was
      near the primate center on hutchison, the county road which fronts the primate center and
      russell blvd. Good to see them. Thanks for all the news from here and elsewhere, you are
      making me feel better.

      Jeff Birek
      Davis, CA