Re: [CALBIRDS] Yellow-billed Magpies

  • laurence
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
      We stopped by the Rest Stop north of San Miguel on US 101 on the way to Santa Maria and the WFO. The date was 9-29. Yellow-billed Magpies were easy to see. I counted at least 8.

      Laurence Taylor

      130 Westgate Cir

      Santa Rosa, CA 95401

      707/528-8602

      laurence@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2005
        Thanks to all who responded to my query about magpies and West Nile; my
        friend appreciated it! Take care,

        Mary Beth Stowe
        San Diego, CA
        MiriamEagl@...