More Parkinson's Petrel photos

  • Eric Preston
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      I received a number of inquiries about the identification of Parkinson's
      Petrel, so I created a couple more pages with more images from Saturday's
      bird as well as images of this and similar species I photographed in New
      Zealand last year.

      These pages are reachable from the original page, and I've posted the URLs
      here as well:

      http://www.ericwpreston.com/ParkinsonsPetrel_Cordell_2.html

      http://www.ericwpreston.com/ParkinsonsPetrel_Cordell_3.html

      Peace,