Oct 10, 14, & 16 trips

  • Debi Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hello, Seabirders,

      Shearwater Journeys' pelagic trips from Bodega Bay on October 10 and 14
      still have openings at this time. Also, our trip from Fort Bragg on October
      16th has openings. Trips from Bodega Bay meet at Port O' Bodega at 6:30 am
      for boarding the New Sea Angler. Trips from Fort Bragg meet at 6:30 am at
      Noyo Harbor for boarding the Trek II. We usually return around 5 pm.

      In light of the recent sightings of Cook's Petrels, and the Parkinson's
      Petrel, we will be keeping a sharp eye out for these particular species!
      Shearwater Journey's October 11, 2004 trip from Bodega Bay reported a
      mysterious, dark-bodied tubenose, that some thought was a Parkinson's
      Petrel. So, this might be a good time to get out there!

      Our last pelagic trip of the season will be October 21 from Monterey.

      For reservations, please call or email me at the information below. (Please
      note that I will be out on boats on October 7, 8, and 9th).

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debi
      ---
      http://www.shearwaterjourneys.com