Re: [pelagics] Pelagic Birding in the Southern California Bight

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2005
      On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:57:05 -0700, "Bernardo Alps"
      <whalephoto@...> wrote:

      >And speaking of SoCal pelagic trips, this is the year to see Cook's Petrels
      >off SoCal. The five-day "Searcher" trip had 13 to 15, a fishing trip out of
      >San Diego reported about 10 off Northern Baja on Thursday, and the LAAS
      >Tropicbird Trip had one over Cortez Bank on Saturday.

      Thanks to a contribution from David Nelson, I have posted two photos of the
      Cook's Petrel at Cortez Bank at:

      http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/gallery.htm

      Enjoy!

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
      Fall Birding Classes start Sep 13 http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/