San Diego Birding Guide

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 4:20 PM
      Hi, all!

      Sorry for the cross-posting, but not everyone in San Diego is subscribed to
      SDBirds, so I thought I'd try and get as wide a coverage as possible. I've
      pasted below a request from a gal in Michigan who needs a bird guide; please
      respond to her personally if you're interested. Thanks!

      Mary Beth Stowe
      San Diego, CA
      MiriamEagl@...
      _www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com)

      Hi Mary Beth,

      Ed Post gave your name and info to me through a mutual birding friend, Sally
      Johnsen, in Tucson; I spend the summers in MI and the winters in AZ. Our
      son moved to San Diego about 1 year ago and I am flying in to visit for a
      few days before I head to Tucson to check onthe house there. While in San
      Diego, I am hoping to fit in bit of birding and have had you recommended as
      a guide. Of course, I am very willing to pay a fee and reimbursement for
      fuel costs! I arrive at 9:00 am on Thursday, September 22, and go to Tucson
      on Sunday afternoon, September 25. Because my son will have the week-end
      off from work, I am hoping to bird on Thursday and/or Friday. Could you
      please assist me in any way?

      Lynda Camburn
      3695 Merritt Lake Drive
      Metamora MI 48455