Demoiselle report

  • Bruce Mast
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      All:
      A good number of birders decent scope views of the Demoiselle Crane
      today (Saturday 11/10). The bird was in a plowed field straight west of
      the cluster of buildings at the Private Road sign. (There's also a PG&E
      sign there). We first found the bird around noon.

      Bruce Mast
      Oakland, CA
      510-271-4785
    • Bruce Mast
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
        All:
        A good number of birders decent scope views of the Demoiselle Crane
        today (Saturday 11/10) along Staten Island Road (see previous posts).