RFI: Magpie, Yellow-Headed and Tricolored Blackbirds

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi folks,

      This is a SHORT NOTICE request for help.

      Tomorrow, Thursday, I hope to try to find these 3 species. I've
      gotten only a few emails over the last week in response to my
      requests. This is probably because I limited my requests too much.
      Thanks to those of you who did respond.

      The closer to LA the better, but I'm willing to drive pretty much all
      day, to find these guys, so if you have any ideas, I'd sure like to
      hear them.

      Yellow-billed Magpie
      Yellow-headed Blackbird
      Tricolored Blackbird