Audubon is SoCal is back online

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001
      Hi Calbirders,

      Some of you may have noticed that the Audubon in SoCal website has not been
      accessible lately. It turns out that our web host switched everything to a
      faster server and messed up the aliasing for the site by entering ".com"
      instead of ".org". Everything is fixed now.

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34*09'02" N, 118*22'47" W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22