Salton Sea International Bird Festival

  • Bob Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Hi all,
      As many of you may already know....and many more will be disappointed to learn..the Salton Sea International Bird Festival did NOT come together for 2002. I sincerely hope, and do believe!!, that we will be able to bring it back for 2003. I will miss it....see ya at the sea.......................

      (!__!)
      (0V0) HAPPY BIRDING
      {}~~{} BOB MILLER
      Imperial, CA