Field Sp and Lesser Sand Plover!

  • Steve Abbott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2005
      The FIELD SPARROW was heard again by many and briefly seen.

      The LESSER SAND PLOVER was again found at the mouth of Widow White Creek and enjoyed by several. I am leaving the bird now as it forages in the wrack line. Stunning bird! Will celebrate with a Mongolian barbeque! :)

      Cheers,

      Steve

      Steve Abbott
      Placerville, CA
    • Joseph Morlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2005
        On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:11:31 -0700, "Steve Abbott" <steve@...>
        wrote:

        >The FIELD SPARROW was heard again by many and briefly seen.

        Thanks to a contribution from Sean McAllister, a brief mp3 sound recording
        of the bird, obtained today is available at:

        http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/gallery.htm

        --
        Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
        Fall Birding Classes start Sep 13 http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/