My two cents on Calbirds and Yahoo groups

  • jkfoto@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2001
      I've been a member of many, many different groups with Yahoo and I have
      never had the slightest problem unsubscribing instantly. I generally
      read new messages at the site, so my E-mail isn't cluttered with too
      many posts. To un-subscribe simply edit your membership, and in my
      experience you're instantly un-subscribed. Personally, I think the new
      site is great! Keep up the good work guys! Jasonk.