Mute swan photos

  • Paul S. Highland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      In spring of 2005, two pairs of non-native Mute Swans nested in Atascadero CA. One pair produced
      five young on a former waste treatment pond now in a regional park. The other pair nested on a lake
      in a new housing development. Seven eggs were laid but none hatched, and one was broken. I took
      photos of the second pair and their nest, and I have uploaded them to the files section in the
      folder <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CALBIRDS/files/PaulHphotos>.

      === Paul H! in AtasCal