Reminder - Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival

  • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005

      Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival

      Date: Sunday, July 3, 2005
      Time: All Day

      IBA Morro Bay is one of the most important waterbird stopover
      and wintering locations in California. 9th annual Morro Bay
      Winter Bird Festival runs from 1/14/05 thru 1/17/05. Festival
      includes Pelagic trips, IBA Carrizo Plain, Bay Birding Cruise,
      Bats In The Belfry at Hearst Castle, Shorebird Basics, Bird
      Banding, Gull ID, Birding From Kayak, Walk To Heron Rookery,
      Birding By Ear, Meet The Owls, Birding Basics, plus evening
      speaker programs. Visit the web site at WWW.Morro-Bay.net/birds