Re: [CALBIRDS] Re: Woodpeckers

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      In a message dated 6/27/2005 8:41:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      paul-kim@... writes:

      If you need it for your "state list", you can get Ladder-backed on
      > the California side of the Colorado in vic Blythe, the only place
      > other than AZ where I've seen them.

      Ladderbacks are relatively easy to get here in San Diego County, in the Anza
      Borrego Desert. Actually, I would think you could get them anywhere in the
      California desert areas; I know I've had them at Joshua Tree.

      Hope this helps!

      Mary Beth Stowe
      San Diego, CA
      MiriamEagl@...