Salton City (Imperial Co.)

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi, all!

      No big trip report today, but I did want to report what I imagine is a pretty
      late Laughing Gull at Martin Flory Day Park, just south of Johnson's Landing.
      It was on the shore close to the parking area. It was a first-year bird, so
      it probably didn't know it was supposed to leave.... A Large-billed Savannah
      Sparrow was hanging out along the southmost dike at the Landing. Nothing
      else really unusual; just tons of the expected stuff--quite a spectacle as
      always!

      Mary Beth Stowe
      San Diego, CA
      MiriamEagl@...