Re: [CALBIRDS] Re: Per/capita birders by state; California 2nd to last

  • Chet Ogan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 6, 2005
      Hi All!

      That's 5,025,132 birdwatchers in California! While a small percent of our
      35,893,800 population (estimate by the census bureau), over 5 million
      birdwatchers is a large number.

      Redwood Region Audubon is printing our NW Calif checklist in Spanish and
      plan to lead one field trip each month in Spanish. Others may think about
      the outreach also.

      Chet Ogan

      Work: cogan@... 707-825-2952
      Home: chet_ogan@... 707-442-9353