Salton Sea survey

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
      Birders,

      The current committee deciding the fate of the Salton Sea (in Southeastern
      California) has prepared a survey on the recreational uses of the sea to
      help guide them. To protect our interests, they need to hear from a lot of
      birders. Those of you have been there know what a birding treasure it is,
      and perhaps you know of the perils that it faces, rising salinity being the
      worst of them. Roy Poucher sent me the file as a PDF, I will send it to you
      the same way if you are interested.

      THE SURVEY MUST BE MAILED OR FAXED BY JUNE 10TH!

      John Green
      Riverside, CA
    • John Green
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
        Birders,

        I have uploaded the PDF survey to the files section at Steve Sosensky's
        suggestion. If you have any trouble reaching it, simply e-mail me and I
        will send it to you.

        Thanks,

        John Green
        Riverside, CA

        The current committee deciding the fate of the Salton Sea (in Southeastern
        California) has prepared a survey on the recreational uses of the sea to
        help guide them. To protect our interests, they need to hear from a lot of
        birders. Those of you have been there know what a birding treasure it is,
        and perhaps you know of the perils that it faces, rising salinity being the
        worst of them. Roy Poucher sent me the file as a PDF, I will send it to you
        the same way if you are interested.

        THE SURVEY MUST BE MAILED OR FAXED BY JUNE 10TH!

        John Green
        Riverside, CA

        these addresses:

        Yahoo! Groups Links