Cassin's Sparrow NOT present this AM

  • erpfromca@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      John Ranlett and I visited the east Sacramento County Cassin's Sparrow spot
      early this morning (around 6:30AM) and could not find the bird. By 9:30AM when
      we returned, a sizable group of birders who had been trying most of the
      morning had been equally unsuccessful.

      Given the previous morning reliability of this bird, I suspect it MAY be
      gone.

      Ed Pandolfino