RFI Yuba Pass Black-backed Woodpecker

  • Matthew Dodder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      All,

      I'm heading up to Yuba Pass this month and am curious if there have been any recent
      sightings of the Black-backed Woodpecker that I could follow up on. I will search
      the campground, of course. Does anyone have a specific spot they recommend I search
      in the general area?

      Thanks in advance for any advice. I was too late last year because of family obligations
      and would very much like to find the bird this time. Feel free to respond privately
      if you prefer.

      Matthew Dodder
      Palo Alto, CA
      http://www.birdguy.net