Cassin's and Black-hawk - any news?

  • Patrick McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hello Calbirds,

      My apologies for using the bandwidth for my personal needs, but since
      the weekend is approaching, perhaps any answers will be useful to others
      too.

      I have not seen any reports of sightings of either the Common
      Black-Hawk or the Cassin's Sparrow since Monday May 30. Does anyone
      know if this means others have tried and failed to see them, or seen
      them but not reported it, or if everyone in NorCal who wants to see them
      has already done so, and now no one is looking?

      Also, can anyone familiar with the areas estimate how long it would
      take to drive from one site to the other?

      I am at a conference in Berkeley thru Tuesday morning, and am trying to
      spring loose for 36 hours of chasing after that.

      Patrick McNulty
      Santa Barbara Ca.