RE: [CALBIRDS] Reminder - Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival

  • Monte M. Taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
      Do they always have WINTER bird festivals in JUNE?? Seems odd but just
      wondering!!

      Monte M. Taylor
      Wildlife Photography
      tsuru@... (Orange County, CA)
      http://www.tsuru-bird.net - Bird & Mammal Photo Web Site - Photographs of
      Birds (750+ species) and Mammals of North America (+ Japan) by this
      photographer
      Newest images: http://www.tsuru-bird.net/new.htm

      (\__/) ,_ It gets foggy out there sometimes,
      ( *V* ) >' ) but God is still in charge. <><
      {{ }} ( ( \
      ^ ^ " |\

      <")
      ( \
      / |``

      Character Counts
      "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because
      your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely
      what others think you are."- John Wooden

      Date: Sunday, June 5, 2005
      Time: All Day

      IBA Morro Bay is one of the most important waterbird stopover and wintering
      locations in California. 9th annual Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival runs
      from 1/14/05 thru 1/17/05. Festival includes Pelagic trips, IBA Carrizo
      Plain, Bay Birding Cruise, Bats In The Belfry at Hearst Castle, Shorebird
      Basics, Bird Banding, Gull ID, Birding From Kayak, Walk To Heron Rookery,
      Birding By Ear, Meet The Owls, Birding Basics, plus evening speaker
      programs. Visit the web site at WWW.Morro-Bay.net/birds

      these addresses: Turn off email delivery:
      mailto:CALBIRDS-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2005

        Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2005
          This reminder message is in error. The Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival takes
          place in January so please disregard.

          http://www.morro-bay.net/birds/
          Jamie M. Chavez
          Santa Maria, CA USA