Reminder - Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival

  • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005

      Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival

      Date: Sunday, June 5, 2005
      Time: All Day

      IBA Morro Bay is one of the most important waterbird stopover
      and wintering locations in California. 9th annual Morro Bay
      Winter Bird Festival runs from 1/14/05 thru 1/17/05. Festival
      includes Pelagic trips, IBA Carrizo Plain, Bay Birding Cruise,
      Bats In The Belfry at Hearst Castle, Shorebird Basics, Bird
      Banding, Gull ID, Birding From Kayak, Walk To Heron Rookery,
      Birding By Ear, Meet The Owls, Birding Basics, plus evening
      speaker programs. Visit the web site at WWW.Morro-Bay.net/birds
    • Monte M. Taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
        Do they always have WINTER bird festivals in JUNE?? Seems odd but just
        wondering!!

        Monte M. Taylor
        Wildlife Photography
        tsuru@... (Orange County, CA)
        http://www.tsuru-bird.net - Bird & Mammal Photo Web Site - Photographs of
        Birds (750+ species) and Mammals of North America (+ Japan) by this
        photographer
        Newest images: http://www.tsuru-bird.net/new.htm

        (\__/) ,_ It gets foggy out there sometimes,
        ( *V* ) >' ) but God is still in charge. <><
        {{ }} ( ( \
        ^ ^ " |\

        <")
        ( \
        / |``

        Character Counts
        "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because
        your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely
        what others think you are."- John Wooden

        IBA Morro Bay is one of the most important waterbird stopover and wintering
        locations in California. 9th annual Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival runs
        from 1/14/05 thru 1/17/05. Festival includes Pelagic trips, IBA Carrizo
        Plain, Bay Birding Cruise, Bats In The Belfry at Hearst Castle, Shorebird
        Basics, Bird Banding, Gull ID, Birding From Kayak, Walk To Heron Rookery,
        Birding By Ear, Meet The Owls, Birding Basics, plus evening speaker
        programs. Visit the web site at WWW.Morro-Bay.net/birds

        these addresses: Turn off email delivery:
        mailto:CALBIRDS-nomail@yahoogroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2005

          Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2005
            This reminder message is in error. The Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival takes
            place in January so please disregard.

            http://www.morro-bay.net/birds/
            Jamie M. Chavez
            Santa Maria, CA USA