FW: Birding shows on National Geo. Today

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      Hi All,

      I'm forwarding this from BirdChat [in the San Fernando Valley, NGC is on
      channel 119 on Adelphia's digital cable - consult your local listings]:

      Those of you with satellite TV may want to tune in to the National
      Geographic Channel this week (7 PM Eastern/Pacific) for their evening news
      magazine "National Geographic Today." Each of this week's programs will
      feature a segment on birds/birding. Though our Dish Network subscription
      package doesn't include the Nat Geo Channel, we were tipped off because the
      lead story in the series will be about the Southeastern Arizona Bird
      Observatory's hummingbird banding study on the San Pedro River (if anyone
      has an opportunity to tape it...). Other topics include White Pelicans and a
      young birder in Florida.

      Good birding to all,
      Sheri Williamson
      Southeastern Arizona Bird Observatory
      Bisbee, AZ
      Personal e-mail: tzunun@...
      Business e-mail: sheri@...
      http://www.sabo.org

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34*09'02" N, 118*22'47" W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22