RE: Pinnacles NM - Thanks

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Thanks to everyone who replied about birding in Pinnacles National
      Monument. I unfortunately didn't have time to actually stop by on my
      way home from Monterey (did the Shearwater trip on the 27th), however
      I am hoping to eventually get enough free time to bird the area.
      Also, I will try in the next few days to forward the info I recieved
      to the person on the listserve that was also interested in seeing the
      condors

      Thanks again
      Morgan Churchill
      San Diego