Monterey Seabirds upcoming trip June 12

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Monterey Seabirds is offering the only pelagic trip out of Monterey in
      June on the 12th. This will coincide with the peak of albatross numbers
      in the bay and perhaps the Yellow-billed Loon will still be around.
      Weather permitting, we will also venture offshore. Our June 2003 trip
      bird was a Flesh-footed Shearwater.

      The trip report from our May 15 outing with photos is online at
      http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReport050515.htm
      Be sure and check out the link to Don Roberson's photos at the bottom of
      the page.

      Cost is $80 per person and if you go on 3 trips the 4th is free.

      Don Roberson, Dan Singer, Les Chibana and Richard Ternullo will be spotting.

      Online registration and details at http://www.montereyseabirds.com
      or call 831-375-4658.

      In the interest of having a reasonably sized group conducive to pelagic
      birding and photography space is limited.

      Roger Wolfe for Monterey Seabirds
      Soquel Canyon, CA