5/28 Cassin's and Brewer's Sparrows continue

  • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2005
      Hey birders,
      Today Ciara Wirth and I chased the CASSIN'S SPARROW in eastern Sacramento
      County. The bird continues at the previously posted location on Latrobe Rd. We
      ran into Sal Salerno and Wayne (last name?). The bird skylarked for about 10
      minutes near the gate, and we all got great looks, Sal even got some video.
      The BREWER'S SPARROW sang briefly for us. It was on Michigan Bar Rd about
      200 yards before the T-intersection.

      Bird on!
      Daryl Coldren
      Sacramento