Sonoma Common Black Hawk, Hall Rd. extension private property

  • rkbca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 4:19 PM
      We saw the Common Black Hawk this morning from the end of the Hall Rd.
      extension at 10:15am. Thanks, Martin for finding it and getting
      everyone on the soaring bird.

      One of the residents asked me to post the information that the gravel
      road is actually private property, that a sign to that effect will be
      going up shortly. She obviously would prefer that birders not use it.
      A county sheriff showed up and confirmed that it was, in fact, a
      private driveway.

      Bob Brandriff
      Berkeley, CA