Reminder - David Sibley Book Signing

  • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001

      David Sibley Book Signing

      Date: Saturday, November 10, 2001
      Time: 10:00AM - 12:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      Pasadena Audubon Society
      and
      Vromans Bookstore

      Invite you to meet David Allen Sibley when he autographs his new
      book, THE SIBLEY GUIDE TO BIRDLIFE AND BEHAVIOR.

      When?
      Saturday November 10, 2001
      10:00 a.m. to Noon at
      Eaton Canyon Nature Center
      1750 N. Altadena Dr.
      Pasadena, CA 91107

      There will be an hour of discussion followed by the signing.

      You need tickets for the event. Tickets are available at
      Vromans Bookstore in Pasadena.

      Tickets are $5 ($3 for Audubon members).

      This is the same date and location as the Garrett & Dunn Gull
      Workshop.

      Ron Cyger