May 27 Monterey Pelagic Trip

  • Debi Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
      Hello, Seabirders,

      Shearwater Journeys still has some openings on the Friday, May 27th trip
      from Monterey. Spring is a great time for seabirding, and probably the most
      under-appreciated pelagic season. We will be searching for the lingering
      Yellow-billed Loon. We should see plenty of Black-footed Albatross, Sooty
      and Pink-footed Shearwaters, Common Murre, Pigeon Guillemots, and other
      spring species. If you are not headed for the desert, this might be a great
      day at sea.

      I'm heading for some seabirding in Japan, and then off to Russia and the Sea
      of Okhotsk, Sakhalin Island, Kamchatka Peninsula, Kuril Islands, and Bering
      Island. So, to make a reservation for this trip, please contact me as soon
      as possible.

      Enjoy spring!
      Shearwaters forever,
      Debi