Re: [CALBIRDS] San Felipe Grade & Cuyamaca (San Diego Co.)

  • Gjon_Hazard@fws.gov
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2005
      Thanks, Miriam, for sharing your report on the Tricolored Blackbirds. As
      you (and everyone else on the lists) may recall from past postings, the
      U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, among others, is sponsoring surveys for
      TRBL nesting colonies. Although I am not coordinating this effort (see
      <http://www.tricoloredsurvey.com/home.aspx> for project details), I am
      participating in the survey and my area includes the Warner Ranch-Santa
      Ysabel region, so your info is well received. I would be happy to hear
      about any other recent or past colonies in that greater north-central San
      Diego county area that you or anyone else on the list may know about.
      Thanks to all who provide info.

      Cheers,
      -Gj

      ====================================