RFI Fort Piute SBDO birding

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      Hi Folks,
      An acquaitance recently mentioned Fort Piute, San Bernardino County. I got the impression that he felt that Fort Piute had even better promise for vagrants than Butterbredt Spring, Kern County, but that it was just too-the-heck far away from civilaztion to warrant the effort.
      I'd like to hear peoples' input, experiences, and driving suggestions. Please feel free to respond to the whole list, not just me (if you wish).
      Tom