COS meeting registration

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Early Registration for the 2005 Cooper Ornithological has been extended 1
      week. You can register at the lower rates until 9 May 2005! We have a
      stimulating scientific program of more than 100 scientific presentations
      including four plenary speakers, Ian Newton, Rocky Gutierrez, Dov Lank, and
      John Goss-Custard and two symposia. To find out more, visit our website at:
      http://www.humboldt.edu/cosmeet/

      Reserve your campus lodging and dine on campus with conference participants
      - a great way to connect with colleagues and meet new ones. 3-night
      housing and meal package (including banquet ticket) is only $170 for single
      room, $149 for a shared room!
      http://www.humboldt.edu/~cosmeet/registration.html

      For more information contact:
      Luke George