Photo of Long-eared Owl at Butterbredt Springs

  • Jim Gain
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      I placed a wallpaper-sized photo on the CV Big Year Photos webpage of the
      Long-eared Owl we found last Saturday at Butterbredt Springs in Kern County.
      It obviously was not in the Central Valley, but it turned out pretty nice so
      I put it there to share.

      http://www.stanislausbirds.org/BY2004/cvby-photos.htm

      Enjoy!

      Jim Gain