Using the Calbirds website

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2001
      Hi Calbirdsers,

      Welcome. Membership is already at 51 and growing rapidly.

      I'm writing to invite you all to take advantage of the Files and Bookmarks
      sections of the Calbirds website at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CALBIRDS

      To get things started, I've added the following folders to Bookmarks:

      Birding Classes
      Birding e-mail lists
      Checklists
      Organizations
      Reporting sightings
      Tour Operators and Birding Guides
      Where to Bird

      In Files, I added three folders -

      Directions
      Photos
      Videos

      Feel free to ad your links, photos, and directions to these folders or add
      other folders if you need to. Please follow the cautions in the folder
      descriptions.

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...>, <mailto:mobile@...>
      Co-listowner

      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34*09'02" N, 118*22'47" W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22