CBRP Trail Monitors - Santa Clara County

  • Dick Blaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      I am a volunteer working with the Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society and
      Tex Houston, Coordinator for the CBRP trail monitoring program in
      Santa
      Clara County. We are attempting to update our records and contact all
      of
      the people who have monitored trails in the past few years.

      If you know any of these people, please send me their email or phone#
      directly to me - not to the group; if there is a privacy concern, ask
      them to contact me.

      Thank you, Dick Blaine

      Brauch, Joan
      Cook, David