Bird Spp. Highlights/Various Places 4/4-4/6

  • DANIEL EDELSTEIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      Bird Spp. Highlights/Various Places 4/4-4/6

      Colusa Wildlife Refuge (off I-5), 4/4:

      - WILSON'S SNIPE (at initial wetland with emergents after you enter refuge)
      - PEREGRINE FALCON (on powerline near entrance sign)
      - WESTERN KINGBIRD

      Monterey Co. 4/5-4/6

      ..........within Maritime Chaparral habitat:

      - CA THRASHER

      Also worth noting...........

      &

      Elsewhere in county, qualifying for the Interesting List:

      - singing TOWNSEND'S WARBLER
      - singing (Audubon's) YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER

      Daniel Edelstein
      Novato, CA (Bay Area)

      http://home.earthlink.net/~edelstein