Redding/Shasta County bird festival

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      Birders,

      Please come join the Central Valley Bird Club and the Wintu Audubon Society in our celebration of spring migration in Redding and vicinity on May 7th and 8th (Mother's Day). We will be meeting at the Turtle Bay Museum for Saturday and Sunday morning field trips in the Redding area (including a special butterfly/dragonfly field trip) and Saturday afternoon presentations in the museum's auditorium. On Sunday, we will also schedule a full-day field trip to the Big Valley-Pit River region in northeastern Shasta County.

      This promises to be another fun event and I hope that you can join us. The festival is free and open to all.

      Please email me if you want to participate as I would like to have a rough head count prior to the event.

      I will post more details on the schedule at a later date.....

      good birding,
      John

      John Sterling
      26 Palm Ave