California Sep/Oct 2005

  • markriley2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hi,

      I am building a life list of North American birds and plan to visit
      California this year for just under two weeks. I am looking for two
      or
      three knowledgable birders who can correspond off line to specific
      requests for information over the coming months as i try to build my
      itinery.

      My previous experience in the USA is Florida, Texas and Arizona. I
      plan to cover central and southern California. I obviously want to
      clean up but am particularly interested in species hard to find
      elsewhere. Any takers will be greatly appreciated.

      Kind Regards

      Mark Riley

      London, England